Tuesday, May 4, 2010

Pentel Forte Pro II A75





I picked up the Pentel Forte Pro II A75 at Swains a week after I bought its cheaper brother the Pentel Forte which I reviewed last time. Its an upgraded version of the same pencil which eliminates a lot of the problems I mentioned in my previous post.

So its basically the same pencil – 3mm non retractable metal tip, wide metal pocket clip, smooth black barrel and removable stub eraser. For the upgrades you get – a smooth rubber grip replaces the hard ridged barrel grip, lead compartment is now easily accessed by removing the stub eraser instead of pulling off the upper barrel and a big plastic cap now covers the eraser which also effectively increases the length by a few mm therefore adding more comfort to writing. The forward advance mechanism has also been improved so lead advance is more consistent every time.





I've used this in the office for a couple of days and I must say that its very comfortable to use. For longer and more comfortable writing, the Forte Pro does a much better job than the Forte.

Now, if only the tip retracts….

1 comment:

  1. I would also like to buy these from you if you still have them. Thank you.

    ReplyDelete